How To Edit PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How can I edit PDF documents using Microsoft Office?
There are several ways to edit a PDF file on your phone. There are listed and discussed below.PDF Editing Applicantions WPS office App Document Editor reader App For the purpose of this article I will first show you how to edit a PDF file on your phone using WPS office App with the following procedure. While iPhone users can download it from App store. Launch / open the app. It will ask you to register or login with Google account. Use any of the option that suits you best. After registration it will take you to the homepage of the app as seen in the screenshot photo below.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Edit PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Edit PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Edit PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Edit PDF: All You Need to Know
You can set the app to read and write the document only for yourself or for other people as well. Once you have set it, go to the File menu of the app and then click on the PDF Viewer icon. You will find the PDF viewer in the menu as seen below. Click on the PDF Viewer and select the desired file. It will open the PDF file in the PDF editor app on your device. When you're done editing the PDF file, go to the File menu and click on Export and Save. If your device allows you to do so then it will save your edited PDF file to your device and after that you should open the PDF file in another file manager app for editing, viewing, viewing and editing. Now just use your PDF editor app to finish it.