No downloads required
How to Use Document Editor Online?
Tips for Online Document Editor Users
It depends on you, whether you want to create documents using programs installed on your computer or online. There some benefits on both sides. If you install a respective software, you don’t depend on the Internet-connection. On the other side, it’s not so useful, if you need to share your contracts with your stakeholders.
Editing PDF forms online exempts from downloading and installing. Also, all the updates are automatically available. Moreover, you can send the document straight to a recipient for signing electronically. However, the major advantage is still a possibility to get access to your files anytime and anywhere. Whether you use tablet or smartphone, any device connected Internet is a tool for operating your documentation.
Modify PDF Documents Online in A Few Steps
It’s easier than ever. Read the instruction below to learn how you can edit your files and their part:
- Tap the element you need to change, for example, the Text one. For the beginning drag and drop it where you want it to be on the page of the paper. From the main menu pick the Text button to place the cursor and start typing.
- Resize the area if needed by dragging its corners or edges.
- You may preset the writing format including the font, color or size and alignment of the with the appropriate tools.
- Select the trash can mark in order to delete a fillable field. If you require to change the position of the written text, tap the arrow icon in the mini toolbar above and move the content to the prefered place.
- One more option is available. Make your sentences bold, underline or italicize them.
- Also, It is possible to change the font type and letter color by choosing them from the respective drop-down lists in the formatting menu.
- To add some more content to a PDF, there is no need to type, just copy needed items from any other document, e-mail or web page. Highlight, erase or black out any element, as well as sign and add pictures to required PDF pages.
- Once you have finished editing, select the Done button. Now you can email, print or save your document.
- Redact & review PDFs online
- Convert files to and from PDFs
- Fast & Secure
- No Downloads. No Installations. Try Now!
Video instructions - Document Editor
Instructions and Help about Document Editor
Hello my name is Caroline Patton and today I'm going to be demonstrating how to do peer editing and review in Microsoft Word that tracks the changes you make as a proofreader or a teacher of proofreading or grading papers I prefer this method because it cuts down on printing costs especially if your students don't have a printer this can be emailed back and forth and you don't have to print out the papers on your own this can also be they can if their peer editing they can email it to each other which I prefer because when I was an undergrad at least even in high school too if we did a peer editing activity you would have to print out four copies for each person in your group and if it's a you know five page paper that's a lot of paper for everyone to keep up with and also unlike the lorax I speak for the trees because the trees have no tongues and I don't like to waste paper so to get this started to get the proof read proof reading format started you have two ways you can access it if you use this a tool bar that says home and layout and such and you go all the way over to review also as an aside I am on a Mac but this is Microsoft Word it should be and it's the latest version so it should be relatively the same anyway you're going to click review and you're going to go to track changes and you're going to want to switch that to on another way you can access this is to go up to tools and go to track changes and go to highlight changes and this actually pulls up a more detailed option and that's where you can change I apologize those are my children squealing with joy Oh any way you can change the colors that you want to use because it's going to automatically go to red and you can track you know I'm going to change I move this and what you're going to move and how you want deletes to look and how you want additions to look and if you are inserting tables although you wouldn't do that for a paper you can change your colors this where it says use balloons that's how your comments are going to be presented which lets go ahead and do that so we can get a better idea so let's say you want to change either in grading or peer editing you like yeah you don't need that part of the title I'm using one of my own for an example and this is how it pulls it up so over here is going to show you what you did and when you did it and who's it by now if you want to change that because it's using my husband's name because this computer is.
What Our Customers Say
Submit important papers on the go with the number one online document management solution. Use our web-based app to edit your PDFs without effort. We provide our customers with an array of up-to-date tools accessible from any Internet-connected device. Upload your PDF document to the editor. Browse for a file on your device or add it from an online location. Insert text, images, fillable fields, add or remove pages, sign your PDFs electronically, all without leaving your desk.