Tips for Online Document Editor Users
It depends on you, whether you want to create documents using programs installed on your computer or online. There some benefits on both sides. If you install a respective software, you don’t depend on the Internet-connection. On the other side, it’s not so useful, if you need to share your contracts with your stakeholders.
Editing PDF forms online exempts from downloading and installing. Also, all the updates are automatically available. Moreover, you can send the document straight to a recipient for signing electronically. However, the major advantage is still a possibility to get access to your files anytime and anywhere. Whether you use tablet or smartphone, any device connected Internet is a tool for operating your documentation.
Modify PDF Documents Online in A Few Steps
It’s easier than ever. Read the instruction below to learn how you can edit your files and their part:
- Tap the element you need to change, for example, the Text one. For the beginning drag and drop it where you want it to be on the page of the paper. From the main menu pick the Text button to place the cursor and start typing.
- Resize the area if needed by dragging its corners or edges.
- You may preset the writing format including the font, color or size and alignment of the with the appropriate tools.
- Select the trash can mark in order to delete a fillable field. If you require to change the position of the written text, tap the arrow icon in the mini toolbar above and move the content to the prefered place.
- One more option is available. Make your sentences bold, underline or italicize them.
- Also, It is possible to change the font type and letter color by choosing them from the respective drop-down lists in the formatting menu.
- To add some more content to a PDF, there is no need to type, just copy needed items from any other document, e-mail or web page. Highlight, erase or black out any element, as well as sign and add pictures to required PDF pages.
- Once you have finished editing, select the Done button. Now you can email, print or save your document.