How To Document Editor on the Macbook Pro
Upload & Edit Your PDF Document
Save, Download, Print, and Share
Sign & Make It Legally Binding
Easy-to-use PDF software
Explore the whole new way of managing and editing documents online quickly and with a higher accuracy level.
Document Editor on the Macbook Pro in minutes
- Upload, add or export your file directly from a browser.
- Take advantage of a rich set of editing tools: add, remove, annotate, highlight, or blackout text.
- Build interactive PDF forms and collect information from your customers.
- Add a legally-binding signature to validate the document.
- Protect and limit access to your document by setting a password and adding a watermark.
- If you got stuck in the middle of editing and want to get information on Document Editor on the Macbook Pro, visit our Help Center.
- Personalize your documents by adding your personal or company branding.
- Invite other parties to sign and fill out the forms.
- Go through the document and check it for errors.
- Choose any convenient way to save, share or send your document to the government agencies.
If you want to learn Document Editor on the Macbook Pro, our tool will be of great help. You will get a whole suite of features at your fingertips that will help you stay more productive and eliminate paperwork forever.
FAQ - Document Editor On The Macbook Pro
Does Mac have a built in editor?
TextEdit is a text editor that comes preinstalled on your Mac. It allows everyone to be able to write documents, similar to Pages or Microsoft Word. It's more of a basic application that people usually assume won't work for their needs.
How do I edit a document on a Mac?
Open the editing mode by clicking Edit in the top toolbar. Click on the Text button. Choose the piece of text you want to edit. Edit text in PDF and click on the blank space to preserve your changes.
Is TextEdit the same as word?
Text editor provides the ability to add, change, and remove characters from a file. Word processor has numbers of options onto which you can format the text or document. It helps or also provides the ability to move the lines.
How do I find the editor on my Mac?
1. On the Home tab, click the Editor button. 2. In the Editor pane click a category, such as Spelling or Grammar, to review the suggestions for that area and take action based on the provided guidance.