How To Document Editor on the Microsoft Mobile
Easy-to-use PDF software
Explore the whole new way of managing and editing documents online quickly and with a higher accuracy level.
Document Editor on the Microsoft Mobile in minutes
- Upload, add or export your file directly from a browser.
- Take advantage of a rich set of editing tools: add, remove, annotate, highlight, or blackout text.
- Build interactive PDF forms and collect information from your customers.
- Add a legally-binding signature to validate the document.
- Protect and limit access to your document by setting a password and adding a watermark.
- If you got stuck in the middle of editing and want to get information on Document Editor on the Microsoft Mobile, visit our Help Center.
- Personalize your documents by adding your personal or company branding.
- Invite other parties to sign and fill out the forms.
- Go through the document and check it for errors.
- Choose any convenient way to save, share or send your document to the government agencies.
If you want to learn Document Editor on the Microsoft Mobile, our tool will be of great help. You will get a whole suite of features at your fingertips that will help you stay more productive and eliminate paperwork forever.
Video instructions - Document Editor On The Microsoft Mobile
Instructions and Help about - Document Editor on the Microsoft Mobile
- Hi there, Jamie Keet here today at Teacher's Tech hope you're having a great day today. Today I wanna show you five different reasons why you should start considering using the Microsoft Office app. So whether you're on your iPhone or Android, this will be great, you'll be able to create, to capture and even edit inside this app. So let's get started on these five tips here today. (upbeat ) So you probably noticed I have my window of OneDrive open. The reason why I'm doing that is I just want to show you how everything is connected between using this app to OneDrive, even opening up as a Microsoft Word or Excel document as the app on your computer too. The next thing I just wanted to point out notice if you look at my phone, I have my Office Lens and Office showing, and I used to use Office Lens all the time. And now Office Lens is actually inside Office. So I tend to use just the Office because it can do that and so much more. So I'm gonna go ahead and open my Office app at the moment here and just to look at it, I just a little walk around first you can see kind of some other documents or different ones I've edited today inside of it, but just at the very bottom, you can see there's the Home, there's the plus and the Actions key. So very simple to use, I'm just gonna go back and forth between this and just to show you where Office Lens is. If I hit the plus key, you'll see that Office Lens opens up and now I can use it as a scanner just by selecting it. If I have a document, this magazine, I can go ahead and just find a certain I'll just hover over it to a quick...
What Our Customers Say
Submit important papers on the go with the number one online document management solution. Use our web-based app to edit your PDFs without effort. We provide our customers with an array of up-to-date tools accessible from any Internet-connected device. Upload your PDF document to the editor. Browse for a file on your device or add it from an online location. Insert text, images, fillable fields, add or remove pages, sign your PDFs electronically, all without leaving your desk.